100 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗬∙As we know how everyone is obsessed with bounty, especially MOMS, we decided to make a healthy version of it using our chocolates 🍫
No baking, easy and affordable and it takes less than 10 minutes to be done and would pass for a really healthy treat 😋🍫
Yields around 14 patties.
* 1 cup shredded coconut
* 3 tbsp maple syrup/honey
* 2 tbsp coconut oil
* 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 85g sugar free milk chocolate
* 1 extra tsp oil, optional but recommended
- Start by blending the first five ingredients in a blender.
- Put the mixture in a bowl and freeze for only a few minutes, until it firms up a little. (will be easier to shape the dough)
- Line a plate with a well sprayed baking sheet. Form the blended mixture into patties/balls with your hands, then freeze again until firm.
- Carefully melt the chocolate. I added the chocolate with 1 tsp of oil and i kept microwaving into for 15 seconds, then give it a stir and microwaved again till the chocolate melted. Make sure you don't over melt it or it will burn!
- Dip your patties into the sauce till it is well coated then re-freeze until firm.