𝗥𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿-𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲, 𝗱𝗮i𝗿𝘆-𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 & 𝗴𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗻-𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿
* 2/3 cup roasted hazelnuts
* 1/2 cup dates, soaked for 15 mins
* 1/4 cup peanut butter
* 3 Tbsp raw cocoa
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 2 Tbsp non-diary milk (or any milk of your choice in case you’re not vegan)
* 2.5 Tbsp Maple Syrup/honey
* 5 Natural Bites hazelnut stevia squares
* 3 Tbsp coconut oil
* Add hazelnuts to food processor, but leave 8-10 hazelnuts for the filling.
* Add raw cocoa, peanut butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup/honey, milk, dates, then blend until texture is thick.
* Using 2 Tbsp of batter at a time, shape into balls, and put one hazelnut in the middle of each ball.
* Coat balls in chopped hazelnuts, then freeze for 20 mins.
* Melt 5 Natural Bites Hazelnut dark chocolates squares with 3 Tbsp coconut oil in the microwave then add chopped hazelnuts.
* Dip balls in the chocolate sauce.
* Freeze for 30 mins, then serve & enjoy the heavenly taste.